Newborn Lifestyle Session
Questionnaire and Contract
Please read, review and complete the Extended Family Questionnaire and Contract in order to reserve your session date. The session date will only be reserved if the contract is received within 7 days of delivery and the non-refundable session fee has been paid.
Service Agreement and Liability
This confirms our contracting agreement: We agree that Jillian Boshkoski shall provide services to photograph you to the best of her ability in accordance with the session selected. Every effort will be made to assure your satisfaction according to industry standards. Any artistic interpretation by the photographer will be deemed acceptable and correct.
If you are not satisfied with your images through fault of Jillian Boshkoski, the images will be retaken. If you are not satisfied with your products through fault of Jillian Boshkoski, they will be replaced. Notification of dissatisfaction must be received in writing within one (1) week of receipt of images or upon receipt of product(s) in order to receive a refund or replacement. I will do all that we can to ensure that you are satisfied with your images and products. I cannot be responsible for dissatisfaction due to circumstances beyond our control, including illness, lighting due to time of day, weather or location, and/or lack of cooperation during the photo session. In the event that the photographic materials are damaged or lost through camera or computer malfunctions, the photographer liability will be limited to a retake of the session whenever possible or a refund of the cost of the session fee if images cannot be retaken. If the session fee must be refunded, Jillian Boshkoski will have no further obligation to the client.
Photographer is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
Retainer and payment
Client shall reserve the time and date of services by signing and returning this contract along with a non-refundable, non-transferable reservation retainer equal to 100% of the total session fee. No date is reserved until the contract and retainer are received. The balance for the photography services must be paid in full on or before products are ordered/delivered.
Returned checks will be assessed a $25 non-sufficient funds fee, and all future purchases/payments must be made by Cashier’s Check.
Services or merchandise not included in this initial contract will be sold at current price when an order is placed. All prices are subject to change at any time without notice. Credit vouchers have no intrinsic cash value and may only be applied toward merchandise purchased from Photographer.
Copyright and Reproduction
The client agrees that all copyrights and/or intellectual property rights for all photographs taken at the session shall be held exclusively by Jillian Boshkoski. It is a violation of federal copyright law to allow photographs created by Jillian Boshkoski to be reprinted, duplicated, digitally reproduced, copied, scanned or altered without written consent. You agree not to make copies for sale or for the purpose of circumventing sale of the images by Jillian Boshkoski. You agree not to scan, copy or reproduce images in any manner without a written release.
If an illness or situation prevents a photo session from taking place, client may reschedule their session at least 24 hours prior to their shoot without penalty from a list of available dates offered by Jillian Boshkoski. If the client is not available for re-shoot dates, the session will be cancelled. Should client fail to give 24 hours notice, or decide to completely cancel the shoot, a reschedule will not be offered. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule due to illness, weather, equipment malfunction, or other circumstances beyond their control.
I hereby give to Jillian Boshkoski the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that he/she has taken of myself and/or my minor child in which he/she may be included with others:
- a) To copyright the same in the photographer’s name or any other name that he/she may select;
- b) To use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not by way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and;
I hereby release and discharge photographer from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
After six (6) months, all images will be purged from photographer’s hard-drive, except as needed for promotional purposes, to be determined by photographer at photographer’s sole discretion. Photographer is not responsible for loss or damage to the digital files due to circumstances beyond photographer’s control.
Location, Portrait Session, Details and Terms
The session being scheduled and agreed upon shall include:
- Up to two hours of photography time by Jillian Boshkoski. Jillian Boshkoski may end the session at her discretion according to our determination of having captured adequate images both in terms of quality and quantity. If the session is ended prior to the allotted time, there will be no refund or credit for unused time. Services provided include the time and talent of photographer, basic retouching and creative editing of images, as determined by the photographer, and 30 images to be downloaded by client from a private digital gallery. Additional editing is available at additional expense to be determined by photographer. Additional prints or digital images may be available for purchase.
- Session must be scheduled within 20 miles of 18055 zip code or travel fees will apply.
- We will show approximately 50 images from an average session. If the total number of images is above or below this amount, there will be no credits given or extra charges applied.
- If additional hours are required or requested for your portrait session, they will be billed $99 per hour.
- Jillan Boshkoski reserves the right to refuse a requested location for any reason.
- The client agrees and understands that the type of work we will produce will be of similar style and caliber to the images shown on our website. The client understands that we will explain how the style of shooting works and what the goals are for the session. The client agrees to allow Jillian Boshkoski complete creative control over the location of the session as well as any poses or lack thereof executed at the session.
- Client agrees to relay the details of this contract to any and all subjects involved in the session.
- Client has received, read and agrees to all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
You will receive an e-mail to submit your Session Fee and reserve your session date. If you prefer to pay with check or cash, please contact email@example.com to arrange alternative payment options. Thank you!
Thank you for choosing Jillian B. Photography to capture your family's beauty!